This Country is a Joke, Why Not Make it a Joker Look
This Joker look was low key created as means to ease a lot of the anxiety I’ve been dealing with lately. As the election rapidly approaches I’ve found myself getting more and more exhausted and overwhelmed. I think a lot about the Marvel comic world and ask myself, were the villains really villains? Or were they just sick and tired of the bullshit society threw at them based on their personal struggles and individuality?
I followed the way Rico Nasty executed her Joker look this Halloween season because it was chic and she’s one of my favorite artists. Rico Nasty’s music is underrated AF and I really wish she would get her FLOWERS sooner rather than later. She, in my opinion, is a great starting point to a representation of Blackness that we pretty much never see, the alternative Black girl.
Now, I may not look like I’m a fan of The Almost, AFI, or Hawthorn Heights but I grew up in the suburbs of New York amongst the yts so my taste in music was very diverse. All I can say is I can completely relate to anyone that feels like their Blackness comes into question based on specific taste and interests.
- Primer: Farsali Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
- Lipstick: Becky G x ColourPop Hola Chola Matte Liquid lipstick (discontinued) a good dupe for this is the Fenty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Uncensored
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Contour: Midas Cosmetics x Neon MUA Dusk Face Palette
- Glitter: Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Glitter – Royal
- “Lip Liner”: NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil
- Brows: Obaa Beauty Eye Am Eyeshadow Pallette
- Brows: Makeup Revolution Loose Baking Powder
- Brows: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Eyeshadow: Obaa Beauty Eye Am Eyeshadow Pallette
- Powder: Makeup Revolution Loose Baking Powder
- Lashes: Lvndr Beautique Lashes – Mandy
- Wig: Local Beauty Supply Store in the BX
Comments are closed.