Halloween Makeup Part 1: Papa Legba
Halloween has always been my FAVORITE holiday. And I’m always impressed with the Halloween makeup looks my favorite Black creators turn every year. There is just something special about transforming yourself into an entirely new being for one night out of the year. But ever since I got my hang out card, my 21+ ID, I never got a chance to live my adult Halloween dream.
With that being said, because I am an extra ass bitch and I’m not going to have much of a Halloween due to COVID-19 I’ve decided to celebrate it virtually with you BAP’s with our BAPTOBER Halloween Makeup Series. All throughout the month of October Arie, The Body Brat, and I will be turning Halloween-themed looks.
Papa Legba Look
- Base: NYX Cosmetics stay matte not flat foundation mixed with some white Halloween makeup
- Eyes: M35 @morphebrushes palette topped with some black Halloween makeup
- Contour: A cute mix of the M35 @morphebrushes palette and the basic black Halloween store makeup
- Lips: Babe Lash Liner (I don’t recommend you use such an expensive liner for a Halloween look… it was all I had in my caboodle.
- Skeleton Dress: Is from Boohoo
Comments are closed.