Jessica Rabbit, But Make her Black and Thick
Over the course of quarantine, I’ve found makeup to be a major stress reliever and confidence booster for me. I came up with this Jessica Rabbit inspired look because she’s a hot ass cartoon and this wig was an impulse buy at my local beauty supply store so I had to do something with it.
But all jokes aside, this look has never made me feel sexier. Jessica Rabbit was a cartoon that owned her sex appeal and exuded nothing but confidence. For most of my life, I’ve been insecure about my body. I’ve always had issues with my weight, my big lips, and my skin condition. But as I got older and wiser these insecurities no longer mattered cause the reality is I’m fucking beautiful. And nobody’s opinion really matters as long as you love yourself, as corny as that may sound. ?
- Primer: Farsali Skintune Blur Perfecting Primer Serum
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
- Lipstick: Uoma Beauty Black Magic Metallic Shine Lipstick
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil
- Eyeshadow: Juvia’s Place: The Festival Eyeshadow Palette
- Contour: Midas Cosmetics x Neon MUA Dusk Face Palette
- Eyeliner: Hard Candy MARILYN MONROE Liquid Eyeliner
- “Lip Liner”: NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil
- Brows: Cover Girl Easy Breezy Volumizing Brow Gel
- Eyeshadow: Uoma Beauty Poise Black Magic Color Palette
- Lashes: @ienvybykiss
- Setting Powder: Loose Baking Powder Makeup Revolution
- Wig: Bobbi Boss Lace Front
- Nails: Nebula Duo Chrome Long Stiletto
Comments are closed.